MGR Appraisals will process your data in the following ways.
Use of Your Information
We collect, store and process your information under the lawful basis of consent.
The information that we collect is that which you provide to us upon registering on our website together with any additional information you may supply to us in undertaking our activities as detailed below.
Your information may also be stored on our server when used for producing documents as detailed below and on hard copies in our archive.
Information which you supply to us may be used as follows.
* To allow access for bidding on our online auctions.
* To email details to you of any upcoming sales which we believe may be of interest based on your preferences when registering.
* Issue invoices for any winning bids placed via our online auction, together with issuing invoices for any sales to you by tender or private treaty.
* Accounting procedures, such as but not limited to VAT refunds.
* To contact you with respect to any purchase you have made, such as but not limited to arranging collection.
* To liaise with you in order to gather relevant information with a view to providing valuation advice.
* If terms are agreed, to provide valuation advise in accordance with our standard terms of engagement (a copy of which will be provided under separate cover)
* Accounting procedures such as, but not limited to, issuing invoices.
We will retain your information until such time that you request us to remove your information from our database, however, we may keep possession of any information/data that we are legally obliged to or in accordance with a regulatory body.
Your information will not be shared with any third party unless you specifically ask us to or where we are obliged to legally or by a regulatory body. We will not be responsible for any breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation by any third party.
You have the right, at any time to:
* Have any inaccurate data we hold about you corrected
* Submit an access request, at no charge, to email@example.com
* Withdraw your consent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing via the link provided in our sales emails.
* Request erasure of your information by email to email@example.com.
We will endeavour to reply to any amendment to information, access request, withdrawal or erasure at our earliest convenience and in any circumstance at the latest within one month of receiving your request.
Should you wish to make a complaint in the first instance please contact us. If you are not satisfied with our response then you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk.
In the unfortunate event of a data breach you will be notified as a matter of urgency together with the Information Commissioners Office.
We will regularly review and, when necessary, update this Privacy Notice. You will be notified of any change(s) to our Privacy Notice one month before any change(s) commence. If we propose to use your personal data for a purpose other than that detailed below we will communicate this to you prior to starting any new processing.
Our Contact Details
50-54 St Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1QS
Tel: +44(0)121 200 2206
Fax: +44(0)121 200 1357